A nice, easy hostel stay in a decent location (between Glouster and South Kensington tube stops). The building is also a Scout Hall and function centre so was quite busy (with lots of kids) when I was there. The room (I stayed in a 4 bed dorm on the 6th floor) was comfortable and clean. 6 pound breakfast buffet was standard but good. WiFi not overly strong but ok. Helpful and friendly staff. I'd stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The MEININGER Hotel is located centrally and even the Queen has visited it. Starting in South Kensington near Hyde Park it's easy to explore this European metropolis. And if you're staying in: there is a large terrace on the first floor for table tennis tournaments. Gorgeous! Lobby, hotel bar and bistro, a gaming area and seminar rooms - MEININGER offers more than just low-cost accommodation. Welcome to London! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Agoda, EasyToBook, Priceline, HostelBookers, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your MEININGER Hotel London Hyde Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meininger City Hotel London
- MEININGER Hotel London Hyde Park England