Because it is a discount hotel, service is quite low. Eg. breakfast is not included, nor is worth the £ 5.99 which is the cost.
Rooms and bathrooms are dull with poor sound insulation out to the corridor.
However, the location is good and close to museums, Hyde Park and Knightsbridge (Harrolds) and the low price makes the stay very affordable.
So overall I think it's okay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The MEININGER Hotel is located centrally and even the Queen has visited it. Starting in South Kensington near Hyde Park it's easy to explore this European metropolis. And if you're staying in: there is a large terrace on the first floor for table tennis tournaments. Gorgeous! Lobby, hotel bar and bistro, a gaming area and seminar rooms - MEININGER offers more than just low-cost accommodation. Welcome to London! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HostelBookers, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your MEININGER Hotel London Hyde Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meininger City Hotel London
- MEININGER Hotel London Hyde Park England