Stayed here for. A few nights before headed to the US. It's more of an upgraded backpacker hostel than a hotel but its value for money. Good breakfast in the mornings for only £5 something but is great value if you like your continental breakfast like myself. Only not so good part of the hotel is that I think it helps along with scouts etc and there are always kids running around and making a lot of racket !! But other than that... It's ok :-) safe travels !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The MEININGER Hotel is located centrally and even the Queen has visited it. Starting in South Kensington near Hyde Park it's easy to explore this European metropolis. And if you're staying in: there is a large terrace on the first floor for table tennis tournaments. Gorgeous! Lobby, hotel bar and bistro, a gaming area and seminar rooms - MEININGER offers more than just low-cost accommodation. Welcome to London! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Priceline, HostelBookers, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your MEININGER Hotel London Hyde Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meininger City Hotel London
- MEININGER Hotel London Hyde Park England