My daughter & I stayed here in Nov/Dec 2001. It is in a great position, close to the tube station, shops, cafes and museums. The weather was freezing but we were never cold in our room. It was great to have cooking facilities. The room was spacious and comfortable. The bathroom could have done with a little bit of a spruce up, but I see that the whole hotel has been renovated anyway. We found the staff to be pleasant and helpful. We have booked in again this October, this time for 3 of us, and are very much looking forward to being in our " London home " again ! I highly recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Place Queens Gate Hotel London
- Fraser Place Queens Gate London
- Fraser Suites Queens Gate London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fraser Suites Queens Gate has chic studios and apartments with kitchenettes and a laundry facility. The Natural History Museum, Knightsbridge stores and the V&A Museum are close by. Every apartment has stylish decor, with a seating and dining area. Features include cable TV, a DVD player and wireless broadband. A kitchenette in each accommodation is equipped with a fridge, microwave, utensils and tea/coffee making facilities. There is a daily housekeeping service and weekly linen changes. The Royal Albert Hall and Hyde Park can be reached with a 10-minute walk. Gloucester Road Tube Station is across the road and has a direct link to Heathrow Airport via the Piccadilly Line. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel and Venere so you can book your Fraser Suites Queens Gate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.