This location was just what we wanted, minutes from the Underground as well as a couple of grocery stores. We loved having the kitchenette for breakfast and were able to get coffee in the breakfast room. Our first night was on the ground floor on Cromwell Road and it was very noisy; we asked to move and were put two floors higher and around the corner on Queens Gate. There was still some traffic noise but no more than would be expected when one is staying in a city! The second room however was in the older section and not quite as nice as our first. We found some staff very helpful, some not so much. Plenty of good restaurants nearby and can walk to the Victoria & Albert Museum which was great.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Place Queens Gate Hotel London
- Fraser Place Queens Gate London
- Fraser Suites Queens Gate London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fraser Suites Queens Gate has chic studios and apartments with kitchenettes and a laundry facility. The Natural History Museum, Knightsbridge stores and the V&A Museum are close by. Every apartment has stylish decor, with a seating and dining area. Features include cable TV, a DVD player and wireless broadband. A kitchenette in each accommodation is equipped with a fridge, microwave, utensils and tea/coffee making facilities. There is a daily housekeeping service and weekly linen changes. The Royal Albert Hall and Hyde Park can be reached with a 10-minute walk. Gloucester Road Tube Station is across the road and has a direct link to Heathrow Airport via the Piccadilly Line. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Fraser Suites Queens Gate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.