Fraser Place is a two minute walk from Gloucester Road tube station making it easy to get to from Heathrow as well as making it easy to get into central London once you are there. The accommodation was spacious and clean. Staff were friendly and helpful and the breakfast provided was basic but did the job. In room wifi worked well and was free. The only criticism I would have is the basement apartment we were in felt like we were in a bunker. Not a lot of natural light or air. But overall, after a month of travelling around similar types of accommodation across Europe, Frasers was not too bad.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Place Queens Gate Hotel London
- Fraser Place Queens Gate London
- Fraser Suites Queens Gate London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fraser Suites Queens Gate has chic studios and apartments with kitchenettes and a laundry facility. The Natural History Museum, Knightsbridge stores and the V&A Museum are close by. Every apartment has stylish decor, with a seating and dining area. Features include cable TV, a DVD player and wireless broadband. A kitchenette in each accommodation is equipped with a fridge, microwave, utensils and tea/coffee making facilities. There is a daily housekeeping service and weekly linen changes. The Royal Albert Hall and Hyde Park can be reached with a 10-minute walk. Gloucester Road Tube Station is across the road and has a direct link to Heathrow Airport via the Piccadilly Line. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Fraser Suites Queens Gate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.