“Compared to the old station it's a massive change.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of King's Cross Station

King's Cross Station
Euston Road, London N1 9AP, England (Westminster / Belgravia)
845 711 4141
Website
Improve this listing
Book ahead on Viator
Private Tour
$86*
and up
Private Tour: Harry Potter Black Taxi Tour of...
Ranked #215 of 853 Attractions in London
Type: Landmarks/ Points of Interest, Public Transportation Systems, Landmarks
10 attraction reviews
“Compared to the old station it's a massive change.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

We went to London in May and both times that we passed through the station to travel back up north, it was clean, well kept and a nice station to use. The toilets are 20p per use on a barrier system which is a bit annoying which is the only reason it does not get a 5* rating.

Nice places to eat, sit and wait for your journey.

Visited May 2014

Dunstable, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“They named a train to raise awareness of our charity”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

Friday 25th July saw First Capital Connect formally name a train after the Max Appeal charity - an organisation associated with the 22q11 deletion syndrome. I wanted to use this review to thank all the FirstCC staff who looked after us so well. The ceremony got delayed but not cancelled (because of an incident on the line) but our party (and especially the kids) were kept informed (without being disturbed) and looked after. I even saw the station manager handing out bottles of water on this hot day. Mark Tripp (an FirstCC train driver) had promoted the idea to management, and they responded magnificently. Mark and his local MP Alistair Burt made excellent speeches, and a snippet of the day appeared on ITV local news. In the special train we enjoyed a trip to Cambridge where there was another welcoming party, and then a trip for the kids to Shepreth Wildlife Park. Thank you SO much First Capital Connect.

Ipoh, malaysia
53 attraction reviews
“Very clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

I purchased the tickets for Eurostar to go back to Brussels. On the way I noticed the whole of the Kings Cross station is very clean and the police man who are duty know the whoe of the station. They can show the way. I may did not notice the sign boareds properly, so I have to ask some important persons. Upon reaching the Euro star enterance, I saw and was checked by on person by the name of Mohamad. Very polite and very well mannered.. As we were early to the train, he asked me to sit outside, and i told hime that I am a senior citizen and out there there is no place to sit, he obligingly showed us the way to enter and the platform number andd told us to sit infront of the platform of Eurostat to Brussels. I think if you are asenior citizen please approach him as he is the best man.

North Yorkshire
32 attraction reviews
“Does what you need it to”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

The train station does exactly what you need it to, quick access to underground or taxis. I have always found it clean and easy to get around.

Visited August 2013
Ljubljana, Slovenia
4 attraction reviews
“Very busy, but majestic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Something to see, even if you're not traveling by train. I suggest that you go and find the toilets (could be a bit more accessible) on the first floor, and you will have a very nice view of all the people waiting to see which platform their train will depart from. If you come from a small country like me, you don't see that everyday ;) And for the Harry Potter fans - the platform 9 3/4 is hidden just before you get to platforms 7 to 10 on your right, and there is also a small shop with everything HP (not really as nice as the one in WB studios just outside of London though).