London is such an expensive city to travel. It has been very hard to find a reasonable rate to stay in. Hoxton Hotel sometimes offers good price and i got that this time.
There are many positives things about this hotel :
- Staffs are friendly and really pay attention on customer requests. Very quick check-in process.
-Near Old Street tube station which is only 3 stops from Embankment stations and many more tourists places
- Up-to-market decoration, nice, trendy hotel. I am sure it is suitable for couples
- our room was very clean. Polite, friendly and professional room service. It has very comfortable bed as well
However, i have couple things which are not a big issues but worth to notice :
- There is no bath! We only can use shower, clean but small bathroom.
- The size of the room is quite standard, not so big.
That is it. Everything else has been excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We've been on the Shoreditch scene for a while now, and like the area we occupy, our style has developed and evolved over time, literally from the ground floor up. With 210 cleverly designed bedrooms, The Hoxton Grill restaurant run in partnership with the Soho House group, a destination bar and The Apartment, our meetings and events space, we have everything you might need all under one roof... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Priceline, EasyToBook and Booking.com so you can book your The Hoxton, Shoreditch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hoxton Hotel London
- The Hoxton, Shoreditch London, England