It's an average hotel with breakfast which is the same everyday, but if you're travelling on a budget it's still ok. The room I had was poor, the bathroom was all right. It was clean anyway so I didn't bother much. Underground is 3-5 min away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- “...Peaceful moments by open green space..” Overlooking London’s well-known open woodland green space, the Clapham common, Euro Lodge London Clapham promises a peaceful and relaxed stay, and is a perfect stepping stone to discovering the capital, past and present. As an unhurried alternative to central London but with direct public transport links to Waterloo and Leicester Square close by, a short leisurely stroll through the Park affords relaxing moments to visit the world famous Oval Cricket Ground, Battersea Arts Centre or explore the individual flavour of the local area, with its eclectic mix of Art & Antique galleries, boutiques, restaurants and bars. From the local time in different major world cities being displayed on an array of clocks at reception to comfortably furnished rooms, the guest leisure traveller or businessman is offered a friendly service and true value-for-money hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelBookers, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Otel so you can book your Euro Lodge Clapham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Euro Lodge Clapham Hotel London
- Euro Lodge Clapham London, England