All the reviews on here are wrong. If you're looking for a cheap place to stay this place is excellent. We paid £49 for a triple room for a night & can't fault it. It's not luxury, but go pay real London hotel prices if that's what you expect. The night staff are lovely & even shared their take-away with us. The breakfast is ideal, nothing special but also very good for the price. The location is amazing, about 3 minutes from Clapham South. Would definitely return!
- Also Known As:
- Euro Lodge Clapham Hotel London
- Euro Lodge Clapham Hotel
- Euro Lodge Clapham London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- “...Peaceful moments by open green space..” Overlooking London’s well-known open woodland green space, the Clapham common, Euro Lodge London Clapham promises a peaceful and relaxed stay, and is a perfect stepping stone to discovering the capital, past and present. As an unhurried alternative to central London but with direct public transport links to Waterloo and Leicester Square close by, a short leisurely stroll through the Park affords relaxing moments to visit the world famous Oval Cricket Ground, Battersea Arts Centre or explore the individual flavour of the local area, with its eclectic mix of Art & Antique galleries, boutiques, restaurants and bars. From the local time in different major world cities being displayed on an array of clocks at reception to comfortably furnished rooms, the guest leisure traveller or businessman is offered a friendly service and true value-for-money hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, HostelBookers, Budget Places, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Euro Lodge Clapham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.