“Great stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton London Tower Bridge

Save Saved
You added Hilton London Tower Bridge to your Saves list
Hilton London Tower Bridge
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5 More London - Tooley Street, London SE1 2BY, England (London Bridge)   |
Special Offer
Summer Sale - From £178
Ranked #126 of 1,073 hotels in London
Tennessee
“Great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Stayed 2 nights prior to a cruise. Is in an excellent location. Tube station is about 2 blocks away. The river is a very short walk in the opposite direction, where there are plenty of restaurants. Our room was clean and well maintained. The staff was helpful and friendly. The executive lounge is outstanding. We will definitely stay here again when visiting London.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

2,349 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (286)
  • Polish first
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This hotel has easy access to the London Bridge station making travel within London very easy. The executive lounge, if you have access, has a great breakfast and wonderful snacks and beverages in the afternoon and evening. It is well staffed and they are very accommodating. We were leaving London for Rome and were returning after 4 days..the hotel allowed us to stow our luggage while we were gone. They also arranged airport transportation for us. Overall a great stay at a very nice hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I was in London for meetings - and stayed in this hotel steps away from our London office. The hotel is clean - modern and nicely appointed. The hotel is minutes away from several excellent restaurants, a market and the Amazing Chard Tower and restaurant. Hotel breakfast was mediocre but convenient. I would definitely stay here again. The hotel is half a block from the Thames and the tower Bridge.

Banstead, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

What i like about this place is that having been here several times with a discount voucher offer, you are made to feel every bit as welcome as hotel residents paying full price. The food is good, especially the sushi and we had very attentive service from Marco on more than one occasion. Cheeseboard is £9.50 but more than enough for 2 to share. There is an outside area facing the river and a lively bar / pub scene right next door in Hays Wharf.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

When I visit London, this is hotel I prefer to stay at. No matter how many times I visit I can always expect exemplary service from the staff and room keeping. The concierge is always helpful and you can arrange for a car, or provide recommendations.

Unfortunately I couldn't give them five stars as I had trouble with my checking out and car arrangement service. There was a simple miscommunication between checking out and the car arrangement, and I almost missed my flight.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
greenbrae, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

picked this hotel cause its close to where I was working. It is GREAT. For both work and as a tourist it is perfect better than any US hotel ive been in. The services were foremost,the staff were first class and friendly and yes Ill be back

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Carla B, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton London Tower Bridge whilst staying in London and thank you for sharing all your valued comments via Trip Advisor.

I was very satisfied to read your words “The services were foremost, the staff were first class and friendly” because our main aim is to have the highest customer service and product all times. Our team members are highly motivated to read Tripadvisor comments and they will all be very honoured when reading your comment. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

I am looking forward to welcome you again at Hilton London Tower Bridge.

Kindest regards,

Carla Bento
Guest Relations Manager
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Being a regular client at the Hilton Tower Bridge, I recently had breakfast in the main restaurant. Food was good and the overall service was excellent. But the one that particularly caught my attention is a waitress called Tatiana. Polite, pleasant I remember her zygomatic smile as she delivered my order remembering the things that make me tick and food that I like. She served me at the salad bar, looked after me during a business meeting at the bar and never pushed a smile at me nor to any of my family members. Courteous, I remember the time when Tatiana tactfully walked up to two men who appeared to be drunk, asking them to refrain from using vile language so that other guests may enjoy their breakfast. I was one of these other guests who delighted seeing how what could have turned into a nightmare was quickly changed into a good breakfast experience. Other members of staff walked by that day ; but none noticed how loud the music really was that morning. They also failed to see the druken men. Tatiana did and made the necessary adjustments that made me and other guests very very happy. God blesses her.

Mr. Dan
business guest and traveller

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the elevators
Dear Guest,

Following your recent stay here at The Hilton London Tower Bridge, I would like to thank you for having taken the time to post your comments.

We highly value both positive and negative comments of our guests and was pleased to read that you enjoyed the stay. We do pride ourselves on our exceptionally high standard of service and very honoured to read that Tatiana not only made it right for you but made the difference that distinguish us from other Hotels. I will share your comments with Tatiana that will be equally delighted to read your words.

I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again to The Hilton London Tower Bridge in the near future.

Carla Bento
Guest Relations Manager

Been to Hilton London Tower Bridge? Share your experiences!