The hotel is a clean, nice and centrally located hotel for meetings with a number of the larger law firms and accounting firms which are located in More London.
The rooms have a good size compared to many of the hotel rooms which you otherwise find in central London locations.
If you have time for a jog or a walk, the hotel is 1 min. away from the Thames and a nice view to the Tower Bridge and the Tower.
Around the corner you find a very nice Gaucho steak house, which is very suitable for business dinners.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against the backdrop of one of London's best known historical landmarks, Hilton London Tower Bridge is a modern and contemporary hotel with a striking exterior and is ideally situated on the doorstep of the City. This 245-bedroom hotel with high speed internet access in every guest room and wireless broadband internet access throughout offers something different and whether you're on business or pleasure the subtle touches of colour will enlighten your stay. When it's time to entertain clients or simply relax, take advantage of the hotel's lively cocktail bar before enjoying the delights of the restaurant's European cuisine to complete a memorable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton London Tower Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Tower Bridge Hotel London
- Hilton London Hotel Bridge
- London Hilton
- Hilton Tower Bridge
- Hilton London Tower Bridge England