“Extremely noisy” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #246 of 684 Specialty Lodging in London
Bicester, United Kingdom
“Extremely noisy”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

We stayed as a family and were very disappointed. Firstly, as we had very little sleep from the noise outside, the beds were very hard and the heating on full blast. They had forgotten we had booked for three, so there was no bedding for my son. It has a great location, was very clean, but we wouldn't return.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
  • Indonesian first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

I stay in Chelsea quite a bit. The Chelsea cloisters is great value for money. Serviced apartments that are clean and well heated. Sainsbury is right outside for any bits you need to buy. They have a discounted rate with underground car park. For the price it is real value for money. I recommend checking it out.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

I was only originally meant to stay at Chelsea cloisters for a 3 week project. However, things got extended and I ended up staying for 2 months! Throughout my time there the staff were helpful and friendly. I almost transformed my apartment in to a home, putting up photos and buying in all my favourite cooking ingredients. I was very happy at Chelsea cloisters and the apartments are ideal for a long term stay. A lovely place that part of me will miss.

Stebbing, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Ideal for us, two couples spending the weekend in town. We had a two bed apartment on the first floor. It was clean, warm, two bathrooms (one en-suite), 'bijou' kitchen but with all the facilities you need.
Perfect location, with restaurants, pubs close by and for those booking in for a longer stay there is a Sainsburys Local about 100m down the road.
Only small negative, check the 'Smoking' restrictions when booking. Our apartment had an ashtray and I could detect it had been used by previous occupants.

Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

I stayed for 2 weeks on business in london. It is great for a city work trip... Location is the main plus, love the area. And so nice to live in the chelsea district compared to other parts of London which are horrible. The apartment was nice, on this occasion I really appreciate to have a kitchen. It is much easier wen travelling alone, and made my life a lot easier. The staff I found helpful as well.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

We were up in London for the night for a show and a meal and stayed at cloisters apartments. We were upgraded to a one bedroom apartment which was pretty big with a living room and separate bedroom. The spot is fantastic right in Chelsea. So many good places dotted around the area. For the money it was great value.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

I was recommended Chelsea Cloisters by an old reliable friend. It lived up to its recommendation. It was the perfect spot for shopping, surrounded my nice little restaurants, and museums for those rainy says. They have parking as well. The interior is comfortable, a very large building which is nice, and easy to find. I will return in the spring.

• Stayed January 2013

Been to Chelsea Cloisters? Share your experiences!