I needed to book a room in London at last minute, I booked the City Inn Express and then read the reviews. I was horrified! The negative comments made me think I had made a huge mistake! With trepidation I turned up at the hotel, what a pleasant surprise! The hotel is lovely, cant fault a thing. The staff are excellent! The room was lovely. Very clean and well equipped. I have stayed in many hotels due to business and have paid a lot more for rooms which I wouldnt have let an animal stay in. The bed was comfy and clean, the bathroom was immaculate! The staff are so helpful, giving directions to restaurants, take-aways etc. The room was cleaned every day but is not intrusive. I cant recommend this hotel highly enough. I initial booked for 5 nights but due to business commitments I had to stay longer, I therefore booked a further 6 nights. I will defiantly return if I have to come back to London!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- City Inn Express London Fields is a budget hotel located in East London near Hackney, Bethnal Green, Old Street, and Shoreditch. If you’re looking for cheap hotels in London, with affordable quality accomodation in a unique section of London, this hotel is the right choice for you. The rooms are neutrally decorated with a feel of calm and are designed to meet your demands in order to allow you a peaceful night sleep.For the business traveler, City Inn Express is with in easy access to Financial and Business districts such as The City of London, London Liverpool Street, Canary Wharf, London Bridge, Fleet Street, Old Street and the Excel London. City inn Express is less than 5 minutes walk from London Fields station, a 15 minutes walk from Bethnal Green tube. With a bus stop directly outside the hotel, it offers easy access to all London's business districts.For the London explorer , London’s main areas of interest lie to the East of the City, and the City Inn Express Hotel is at the center of it all, with something for everyone. From trendy bars, restaurants and some of the world’s best known clubs in nearby Old Street, to the shopping districts of the West End, Oxford Street, Old Spitafields, Brick Lane and Borough Markets all a short hop away, makes this hotel a great starting point in order to explore London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and HostelBookers so you can book your City Inn Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Inn Express Hotel London
- City Hotel Express
- City Hotel London
- City Inn Express London, England