There's nothing especially wrong with this hotel, in fact they get a lot right. I'd stay there again but would probably look around for other options first just to make sure there's nothing better.
- beds are comfy and blackout curtains are excellent. It's great for sleeping
- the gym/spa is top notch for a hotel gym with free weights, pool, jacuzzi etc
- free wireless internet that works okay
- staff were friendly
- business centre equipment worked sufficiently
- good location
- phone reception is TERRIBLE in the rooms, makes it tough if you are there on business
- room service food was horrible, but I guess it is everywhere so it's not a big deal to me
- shower tried to be fancy but in reality was just annoying and didn't work properly
- auto-charge minibar so you can't use the fridge
- Japanese restaurant never had enough teppanyaki chefs on staff. Tried to eat there twice, ended up not bothering a third time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a sophisticated blend of contemporary style and modern flair, the stunning Grange St. Paul’s Hotel sets new standards for luxury and elegance. Perfectly located in the heart of the City’s financial district yet just moments from the myriad delights of London’s renowned West End, the Grange St. Paul’s provides a perfect venue for any visit to the capital. Deluxe bedrooms and suites provide the ultimate in understated elegance and luxury, whilst a spectacular glass Atrium holds an unrivalled selection of restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, LondonMarketing.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grange St. Paul's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grange St Pauls Hotel
- Grange St. Paul's Hotel London, England