There's nothing especially wrong with this hotel, in fact they get a lot right. I'd stay there again but would probably look around for other options first just to make sure there's nothing better.
- beds are comfy and blackout curtains are excellent. It's great for sleeping
- the gym/spa is top notch for a hotel gym with free weights, pool, jacuzzi etc
- free wireless internet that works okay
- staff were friendly
- business centre equipment worked sufficiently
- good location
- phone reception is TERRIBLE in the rooms, makes it tough if you are there on business
- room service food was horrible, but I guess it is everywhere so it's not a big deal to me
- shower tried to be fancy but in reality was just annoying and didn't work properly
- auto-charge minibar so you can't use the fridge
- Japanese restaurant never had enough teppanyaki chefs on staff. Tried to eat there twice, ended up not bothering a third time.