“Good Value!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Limegrove Hotel

Limegrove Hotel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Limegrove Hotel
You added Limegrove Hotel to your Saves list
101 Warwick Way, London SW1V 1QL, England (Pimlico)   |
Ranked #519 of 1,064 Hotels in London
“Good Value!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

When every I have friends and family visiting me in London, I put them up in the Limegrove Hotel.

The hotel is of a basic standard, very clean and your booking includes English or Continental breakfast!

It is very close (walking distance) to Victoria coach and train stations!

The manageress Joyce is very friendly and helpfull and if you want a very cheap and clean hotel to stay in while in london, this is the one!!

M Charles

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Stockton-on-tees, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel is just a few minutes walk from Victoria station and as soon as we arrived we were made to feal at home with all the amenities one would expect from a much larger hotel. The breakfast (cooked or continental) was brought to our bedroom the following morning allowing us to get off to a prompt start to visit the sites. It was such good value for money we will make a bee-line for this hotel next time we visit London.

Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends
Warmia-Masuria Province, Poland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2015

I have stayed at Limegrove Hotel number of occasions and I have thoroughly enjoyed each visit. The staff are really friendly. Hotel is very clean. Thanks for the nice time I stayed. O could highly recommend Limegrove Hotel to any one. It's a very good B&B hotel in Victoria.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2014

Just returned from few days in London and stayed at limegrove Hotel in Warwick Way which is just around the corner from Victoria Station. Everything was spotlessly clean and the staff were very helpful and accommodating. Breakfasts were simple but nourishing with the staff around to help. Would certainly stay there again. Only downside was the weather

Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2014

This was my third stay , and will always be my first choice for accommodation when I am in London. The rooms are priced very reasonably. The owners and the staff are warm and friendly , the rooms are comfortable , and are cleaned every day , the sheets and towels are also changed every day , and my cooked breakfast was brought to my door every morning. The location is absolutely fantastic with a coach station that has coaches going all over England , there is also a bus station and tube providing access to every part of London , and a train station which runs trains to the South Coast. For example , while staying at Limegrove I took coaches to Liverpool and Windsor and took a train down to Brighton , as well as soaking up the interesting places in London. Therefore I would certainly recommend Limegrove to anyone looking for accommodation in the central London area.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

I was in this place for most of December and left in the new year. My 1st impression on arrival was not fantastic as the place is a bit
antiquated and needs some decor work. Yet in fairness it did suit all my needs. I didn’t want The Plaza just, a cheep yet clean place to hold
up temporarily till my permanent accommodation was sorted out. This place was exactly that. They were good when I initially e-mailed them
replying quick and giving me a decent discount on account of my long duration of stay. The location is great as you can get to places very easily,
normally I find cheep places are in the hard to reach spots, not good when you have lots of baggage. The rooms though clean are a bit small especially
for me as I had lots of bags but they stored the non essentials for me free which was good.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Newcastle, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

All I can say is that this Bed and Breakfast met and exceeded all of my expectations. The hosts, Nick and Joyce, was so polite, friendly, warm, welcoming and helpful. my room spotlessly clean, while the linens and towels were clean, crisp and fresh. The breakfast was excellent quality, cooked fresh and the service was impeccable. I have not stop raving about Limegrove since my check in and continue to do so to all. I would highly recommend to anyone. Thank you for a fantastic stay guys.
Liked — Location to Victoria station and friendliness of the owners familly
Disliked — Nothing!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Limegrove Hotel? Share your experiences!