“THE BAD REVIEWS ARE JUSTIFIED, PLEASE DONT GO HERE” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Limegrove Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Limegrove Hotel
Save Saved
You added Limegrove Hotel to your Saves list
101 Warwick Way, London SW1V 1QL, England (Victoria)   |
Ranked #683 of 1,062 Hotels in London
London, United Kingdom
“THE BAD REVIEWS ARE JUSTIFIED, PLEASE DONT GO HERE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I joined this site just to warn others of the nightmare you are about to book. Im 29 ive camped before now in a muddy tent, stayed in a shack in the poorest part of africa and it was a palace compared to this. I ended up staying here after next doors colliers conned me into doing a dodgey under the table deal with them. When i got there, there was no reception and looked like someones run down home from the 50s, it smelt like old chinese food. I knew from the state of the corridoors that i was in for a rough hotel room. Theres no numbers on the doors, i was on the top floor, dont bother saying it was full owners who would want to stay there??? the room was a tripple, 3 beds that didnt match, one was a cheap silver frame, the posts were covered by the blanket so when i sat down i almost broke my back. The carpet was dirty, the towels were an off yellow, supposed to be white. The decor was old and i mean ancient. There were scum marks on the walls, holes everywhere even the floor and exposed wires in the shower room. I can only describe it as shawshank redemption. Sunday morning there were cleaners shouting and hoovering then took the ladynnext door breakfast but not us, not that we wouldve eaten it anyway. Please believe me this whole building is smelly, dirty and i was actually quite scared to be there. I would rather sleep outside

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

I was in this place for most of December and left in the new year. My 1st impression on arrival was not fantastic as the place is a bit
antiquated and needs some decor work. Yet in fairness it did suit all my needs. I didn’t want The Plaza just, a cheep yet clean place to hold
up temporarily till my permanent accommodation was sorted out. This place was exactly that. They were good when I initially e-mailed them
replying quick and giving me a decent discount on account of my long duration of stay. The location is great as you can get to places very easily,
normally I find cheep places are in the hard to reach spots, not good when you have lots of baggage. The rooms though clean are a bit small especially
for me as I had lots of bags but they stored the non essentials for me free which was good.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Newcastle, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

All I can say is that this Bed and Breakfast met and exceeded all of my expectations. The hosts, Nick and Joyce, was so polite, friendly, warm, welcoming and helpful. my room spotlessly clean, while the linens and towels were clean, crisp and fresh. The breakfast was excellent quality, cooked fresh and the service was impeccable. I have not stop raving about Limegrove since my check in and continue to do so to all. I would highly recommend to anyone. Thank you for a fantastic stay guys.
Liked — Location to Victoria station and friendliness of the owners familly
Disliked — Nothing!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Leeds
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

I have stayed at the Limegrove on a number of occassions and I have thoroughly enjoyed each visit, the staff are really friendly and the hotle is very clean and warm. Thanks for some really nice times! Ian

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

My friends and us stay for a
week recently, true that there isn't a breakfast room but we found the
Room service a very satisfying option! You can choose If full English breakfast or continental, we tried both and appreciated it very much. Rooms are standard, fair price, staff very kind and helpful. Excellent wi-fi connection and location, easy to reaching from victoria and The lively centre. We would suggest for couples, friends, family holidays and whoever wish to enjoy London in its whole. You don't expect to find cheapest accomodation for more!
Oli & friends

• Stayed October 2013
Wakefield, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

As we only paid 70 for a night b and b in London we knew it wouldn't be the Ritz, but oh dear how appalling. At the end of the day we only wanted a bed shower n breakfast .. We got the bed and shower but breakfast what a joke. We were told on arrival that they didn't have a dining room so breakfast would b brought to our room and asked what drinks we would like. So ordered r full English n tea and coffee. when breakfast came it was 2 bowls of cereal milk and four slices of toast and NO butter??? We could smell bacon cooking but no drinks or hot breakfast OR butter for the toast appeared. After waiting an hour we got ready and left! Which actually did us a favour as we walked upto Leicester square and had a great breakfast at Wetherspoons Sat in the square!? If u want to stay in this area which was ideally located I would recommend u stay in the best Weston at the end of the road and pay that little extra!! Ps: look closely at the pictures hung up n you'll see the holes in the walls there covering up!!!

• Stayed October 2013
KL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I stayed here for 3 days. I ended up here as I live in Glasgow and was due to travel with family from Heathrow on a round Asia trip. I initially chose this place as its close to where my family live and was at a reasonable price. The people running this place are just so friendly. In fact they are probably the most friendly Ive seen manning a hotel. From the moment I entered they make you feel at ease with a friendliness I normally expect when I stay at a friends house. This place though luxury wise is nothing special though, a bit Spartan, simple basic home luxuries only. So if your looking for a mini Hilton id recommend another place and a willingness to pay more. It does though sit in a fantastic location with shops and transport hubs near by. This was one of the few locations ive managed to get to a hotel just using public transport as opposed to expensive taxis. Although they have little here facilities wise what they do have is kept very clean. One of the cleanest out of all the B&Bs I've stayed in.

Room Tip: If youve got a ton of luggage like me ask for room 2 its right next to the front door. The room is a...