Hotel is in a great location. It is a bit confusing the first time you go there as the hotel is part of a long buildng that has a different establishment every few doors. It is on the corner of Sussex Garden and London Street. Hyde Park is a 10 minute walk. Convenient to the tube and other trains. Lots of shopping and food in the immediate area. Safe place to walk around in the evening.
Rooms are basic, nothing fancy. A bit small (no surprise), but clean. Bathroom is also small, but it was clean too. Good water pressure. Room had a water pot with coffee and tea. WIFI worked and no extra charge. Small lobby bar. Breakfast was very good with both hot and cold options. Wouldn't call the bed "comfy" but it was acceptable for the two days I was there. There are other bigger and fancier places, but if you are more interested in spending your money sightseeing etc...it will work.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn London Hyde Park Hotel
- Days Inn London Hyde Park Hotel London
- Days Inn London
- Days Hotel London
- Day London
- Days Hotel London Hyde Park
- Days Inn London Hyde Park England
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Days Inn London Hyde Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.