My wife and i have had the pleasure of staying at the property a total of three times over the past month, so this review is an amalgam of the three visits - although saying that standards were maintained throughout.
Warmly welcomed and both my previous stays at the hotel and my Diamond Hilton Honours Membership recognised each time. On two occasions we were upgraded to a mini suite which gave extra space in the room, but the standard rooms are perfectly adequate. Furnishings are starting to show signs of wear - but not to an extent that the rooms need renovating. Hilton beds are extremely comfortable and whilst the noise of the DLR can be heard it never effected our sleep.
Service in the Executive Lounge was truly exceptional - the staff there worked tirelessly to ensure everything was topped up. The Lounge is much larger than others and yet it still retains an air of calm and charm with fantastic views over London.
The Lobby Bar is passable with good service, but little atmosphere
The property is well worth considering if visiting London; the travel connections via the Jubilee Line are good and the room rate can often mitigate any qualms about not being in Central London.
My wife and i will continue to use the property when making visits to London and with 3 NFL Games in London next year, it looks like i will need to book before too long
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated conveniently in the heart of London’s business district, Hilton London Canary Wharf is an obvious and popular choice for business visitors. As one of our guests you will have access to a high-speed internet connection, spacious desks to work from, a 24-hour business center and many other comforts. Rooms are fitted with a widescreen TV and an alarm clock that lets you plug in your MP3 player, meaning you can wake up to your favourite music.When you’re not busy working, make the most of the sauna, steam room or work out in the well-equipped fitness center. Or sip on a well-earned cocktail in the very popular Canary Wharf restaurant, Cinnamon. Hilton London Canary Wharf is very close to the O2 Arena and Westfield shopping complex in Stratford. This hotel is a great choice for anyone wanting to be close to where business happens but not too far from all the tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton London Canary Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Canary Wharf Hotel London
- Hilton International London
- London Hilton
- Hilton Canary Wharf
- Canary Hilton Wharf
- Hilton London Canary Wharf England