This is the best pub in the world. Please don't come here. I'm trying to save it for just people I love. Though if you came here and loved its beautiful architecture, it's charming music and the warm, slightly drunk people of Kilburn I would love you too - and after some delicious tapas we'd practically be family.
Seriously, get out of central London. This place is the pub of pubs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Black Lion Guesthouse is a beautiful period building based in Kilburn, North West London. We combine a bar and restaurant downstairs with stunning features and Grade II listed interior with 14 guesthouse rooms above. We are proud to offer affordable quality accommodation. The bar is friendly and popular and directly opposite London’s famous Tricycle Theatre. The bar also serves a range of premium dishes.Perfectly placed for your visit to London, we are very close to both Kilburn Tube Station and Brondesbury Stations. We are also well served by local buses that run from our door step to Marble Arch, Paddington & Victoria. The night bus from Central London also passes our guesthouse door, making travelling around London when staying with us very easy and your stay more enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Black Lion Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Lion Guesthouse Hotel London
- Black Lion Guesthouse London, England