I stay over in London on a regular basis but never usually around the King's Cross area however as I needed to catch an early train I booked into the Premier Inn as it is literally 3 minutes walk to the departure hall. I left my booking late, just a day before, and paid £180.00 which whilst for London is not expensive, it did seem a lot for a Premier Inn. I arrived before the 1400 check-in but was made to feel very welcome on arrival and the guy on the front desk went out of his way to find me a vacant room, even calling housekeeping on his radio. The room was exactly how you expect a Premier Inn room to be, clean, well laid out and somehow 'familiar'. Food in the restaurant was not the best Ive had but was hot, well cooked and presented - a little larger portion would have been nice but was excellent value at £23 for a 2 course dinner, a glass of wine and breakfast. Check out was very quick with my invoice e-mailed. I would certainly stay again albeit would try to book earlier to bring the room rate down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located just 100 meters from King's Cross and St Pancras Mainline Stations and Underground with easy access to all central attractions, restaurants and shopping centres. We offer 276 en-suite bedrooms, restaurant and bar, pub, Costa coffee, meeting rooms and express check-in with 24-hour reception and free luggage storage. Kids under 16 stay and eat breakfast for free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn London King's Cross reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London King`s Cross St Pancras Hotel London
- Premier Inn Kings Cross
- Premier Inn London King's Cross England