We paid £179 for one night in this 'hotel' which could be better described as a hostel. Dodgy electrics (found a melted extension lead under our bed and burning smell when charging phones at wall points). Other guests had access through our room for fire exit so door could not be locked and fire exit in question locked anyway! Would be amazed if this place met any sort of health and safety standards. When paying my husband was asked to traipse to a cashpoint because allegedly their machines were not working. Kept awake into early hours by groups of foreign travellers having some sort of social gathering in joining rooms. Nightmare :( This hotel was one of our last options as we needed accommodation and other places were booked - perhaps it should be renamed 'last chance hostel'
You have no recent hotel searches.