I stayed at the Holiday Inn Earls Court last week for 5 days and it really exceeded my expectations. The hotel is located in Earls Court near tube Station West Brompton (5 min. by foot). There is a bus station right in front of the hotel and various other stations around the corner. Even though it is near a busy street with many little shops and restaurants, the hotel itself is very quiet. Many supermarkets, cafés and restaurants are within walking distance.
The rooms and windows appear to be very soundproof, I slept like a baby. We heard none of the traffic and the air condition was quiet, too (no annoying noise). The rooms are very clean, nice and comfortable; a bit lacking of closet space but for a short term stay it is ok. We had two separate beds, very comfy with different types of pillows. The bathroom was very spacious and super clean with lots of big, plush towels. There is a big flat screen TV with lots of channels.
The staff was always helpful and friendly, we were welcomed very warm and attentive. Breakfast was better than most other hotels I have tried in London with a large variety of cereal, fresh and cut fruit, yoghurt, pastries, mini muffins, breads, rolls, juices and of course eggs, sausages, baked beans and toast. There is a coffeemaker for cappuccino, hot milk, regular coffee and tea, which was good, too. The hotel staff cleaned constantly the area around the self-service breakfast bar and was quick to clean the tables after guest left after having breakfast. There was always enough of everything at the buffet, we did not lack of anything.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to other travellers and friends visiting London for work or leisure and I would come back next time for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free Wifi & Inclusive Hot Breakfast, Simple - Smart - Spot on!Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express London - Earl's Court Hotel, the ideal location for business and leisure travellers visiting London. By Holiday Inn Express - London Earl's Court Hotel is located outside the Congestion Zone and within easy access to M4/A4, Heathrow Airport, M25 and Central London. In addition, The Holiday Inn Express -London Earl s Court Hotel is only a few minutes walk away from Earl's Court & Olympia Exhibition Centres, Chelsea Football Stadium, Fulham Football Stadium, Queens Tennis Club. Harrods, Kensington Palace, Gatwick Airport & everything the City of London has to offer; is only a short tube/train ride away. West Kensington & West Brompton Tube/train Stations are within easy walking distance from The Holiday Inn Express London Earl s Court; ensuring convenient travel to your desired destinations. The Holiday Inn Express - London Earl's Court Hotel boasts of 150 contemporary style, air-conditioned, en-suite bedrooms each with Free high speed internet access on Wi-Fi, offering guests a comfortable and connected stay. After a great night s sleep, wake up with a refreshing Power Shower Experience and then enjoy our inclusive Hot buffet breakfast before embarking on your day. All this coupled with Conference facilities for up to 12 people why stay anywhere else? Our Staff and Management look forward to welcoming you soon to the Holiday Inn Express - London Earl's Court Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, LondonMarketing.com, BookIt.com, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Earls Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Earls Court Hotel London
- Holiday Inn London
- Express Holiday Inn Earls Court
- Holiday Inn Express London
- Holiday Inn Express Earls Court London, England