Stayed here after my brother decided come on the trip with me and I now needed two beds. It was hard to find a hotel with 2 beds so close to the trip date. I found this hotel on http://Hotel.com. We stayed 8 nights. 2 nights in the new building and 6 in the main building when we returned to London from Paris. I liked our room in the new building more but the second room wasn't bad, just a little different. Both were clean and tidy. I noticed that there were no drawers, which is great so people don't forget anything, LOL! Not so great was not having a closet but we managed. The hotel did a good job with laying out the rooms so the small space could be utilized to the best of their potential. The beds were comfortable. Bathrooms were immaculate.
All rooms come with free breakfast. It is good and we ended up eating there 4 or 5 times. Not much flavor to the scrambled eggs or sausage but it was hot free food so we enjoyed it anyway after dressing up the eggs with some butter, salt and pepper.
Great hotel staff, very friendly. The only draw back was the walk from the West Kensington Tube station. It wasn't too bad but just far enough that it was not fun in the cold and rain so we took the #28 bus to a from a few times.
Free wi-fi in the lobby and paid in the rooms.
If it came down to price, I may stay here again but next time, I want something a bit closer to the Tube.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Earls Court Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Earls Court Hotel London
- Holiday Inn London
- Express Holiday Inn Earls Court
- London Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express London
- Holiday Inn Express Earls Court London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free Wifi & Free Breakfast, Simple - Smart - Spot on!Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express London - Earl's Court Hotel, the ideal location for business and leisure travellers visiting London. by Holiday Inn Express - London Earl's Court Hotel is located outside the Congestion Zone and within easy access to M4/A4, Heathrow Airport, M25 and Central London. In addition, The Holiday Inn Express -London Earl s Court Hotel is only a few minutes walk away from Earl's Court & Olympia Exhibition Centres, Chelsea Football Stadium, Fulham Football Stadium, Queens Tennis Club. Harrods, Kensington Palace, Gatwick Airport & everything the City of London has to offer; is only a short tube/train ride away. West Kensington & West Brompton Tube/train Stations are within easy walking distance from The Holiday Inn Express London Earl s Court; ensuring convenient travel to your desired destinations. The Holiday Inn Express - London Earl's Court Hotel boasts 150 contemporary style, air-conditioned, en-suite bedrooms each with Free high speed internet access on Wi-Fi, offering guests a comfortable and connected stay. After a great night s sleep, wake up with a refreshing Power Shower Experience and then enjoy our FREE continental buffet breakfast before embarking on your day. All this coupled with Conference facilities for up to 12 people why stay anywhere else? Our Staff and Management look forward to welcoming you soon to the Holiday Inn Express - London Earl's Court Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Earls Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.