The availability of this accommodation is limited. It's one of the newish blocks of Imperial College's student accommodation and is only available in school holidays. It's basic and functional but clean, tidy and reasonably spacious. Rooms are sort of like an IKEA show bedroom! Guests have the use of the gym and swimming pool and the breakfast hall is a 3-5 minute walk away on another part of the campus.Services are limited (no TV, basic radio but very efficient and friendly reception) but if you're after a very functional, safe, clean and affordable B&B in London you'll go a long way to beat the value here, not sure what a 'single', room would cost though, we paid £70 for a twin (they don't do doubles).
- Also Known As:
- 47 Prince`s Gardens Guest Rooms & Apartments Hotel
- 47 Prince`s Gardens Guest Rooms And Apartments
- 47 Prince`s Gardens Guest Rooms & Apartments Hotel London
- 47 Prince's Gardens Guest Rooms & Apartments London, England
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your 47 Prince's Gardens Guest Rooms & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.