“Bargain for the Location!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of easyHotel London Earls Court

We can't find prices for this hotel
easyHotel London Earls Court
42 - 48 West Cromwell Road | Earl's Court, London SW5 9QL, England   |
Ranked #564 of 1,071 hotels in London
Bridgend, United Kingdom
“Bargain for the Location!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I've stayed here on a few occasions and its always been clean, well presented and great value for money! If you expect luxury then pay 4-5 times the price and get luxury, if you want somewhere comfortable, fuss free and with a friendly welcome then you can't go wrong.

Room Tip: I would recommend the rooms with windows if not traveling alone as the small rooms really are small!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

772 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Great price and location. Rooms are on the small side but what do you expect for the price, very comfortable and only a short distance from earls court tube station. Have stayed 3 times now and would again :)

• Stayed March 2013
Prague, Hlavni Mesto Praha, Czech Republic
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

...the best value for money you can find in London! It is good for one but not for two (on one bed). Quality of mattress is really terrible...you feel every spring on your ribs. Rooms are noisy...you can hear every word from the door and air contidion compressors. This hotel is basic, very simple and little bit "used". Anyway this hotel also has the best staff I ´ ve ever met and the location of the hotel is perfect.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Cairo, Egypt
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

I stayed in easyhotel earls court in December 2012 with my friend. We stayed there for 9 nights in a small room no window. the location of the hotel is perfect it's close to earls court tube station, many bars, shops and supermarkets around. The hotel is clean, staff are helpful and friendly. The only problem was the tiny size of the rooms after shopping, there was no space left in the room to even stand :) also as girls it was another problem to get dressed no space to move! I would definitely stay in this hotel once more but for short visits with no plans for shopping, also I would recommend if you are two, each stays in one small room otherwise share the twin or family room.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Manager_EC, General Manager at easyHotel London Earls Court, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. Myself and my team are happy to read that you found our hotel to be friendly in service and located conveniently for your travel needs.

As you have rightly noticed, we have various types of rooms available, depending on individual needs of the traveller. Feel free to check all information and pictures on our main website or simply contact hotel directly for further questions.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I had stayed here before, about 6 weeks previously. I was in London seeing some old friends and needed a place to crash after a late night out, with an early start planned for the next day. The easyhotel fitted that scenario just fine.

Fast forward to this weekend and I booked the easyhotel again at short notice. It was the cheapest available accommodation (compared to laterooms) and was ideally located close to the Notting Hill area, where my partner and I were seeing friends.

I had warned her it was small. I do not think she appreciated just how small though. She found it to be claustrophobic from the moment we arrived. If you have an issue with contained spaces, then this is not the hotel for you.

The charges are commented on in many other reviews here and I have no problem with those as they are advertised up front and it is the 'easy' brand's way to charge for the extras. The internet charge of £5 for 24 hours is not actually that bad either, but if you want it for free, then head to the McDonalds restaurant just down from the tube station, as that is what everyone else seems to do!

As mentioned previously, last time I stayed here, I left early (about 7am). This time we were under no such constraints. Check out is by 10am so an alarm was set for 9am. The other guests in the hotel decided to make this idea superfluous though. From 7.30am they were leaving their rooms, banging doors, talking loudly and really not having any care for those who may still be slumbering. Since the walls are very very thin, you hear everything and unless you have earplugs, then you will be woken. Do not stay here for a relaxing weekend lay in!

Overall it is cheap hotel accommodation but do not expect a relaxing experience. It is functional, a bed and a shower, nothing more nothing less. If you want peace and quiet and the finer hotel experience, then pay extra and go elsewhere.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback.

As mentioned on our website, the concept of the hotel is “simple comfort, great value” what you precisely pointed out. Extra services such as TV remote or Wi-Fi access can be purchased at reception at any point as our front desk team is happy to help you 24 hours a day.
In regards to the room sizes, we offer several different sizes of rooms, and their full description can be found on our website when making the booking.

We are glad to read that you have enjoyed our convenient location with easy access to tube station, bars, restaurants and shopping facilities.
We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to London.

Funchal, Portugal
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Great value for money.
A Tesco at 3 minutes walk.
Easy access to a commercial place (high kensinton street).
Easy access to the Royal Albert Hall.
Easy access to the Natural and science museum's.
Easy access to the tube (earls court).

The rooms are rasonable.
The staff is great and they will make you feel like home, very friendly, and smiling faces.

I loved it !

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for such a fantastic and honest review on trip advisor. We are really happy to read that you have enjoyed staying with us and that our hotel lived up to your needs and expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to London.

Cologne, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

My friends from decided to make a trip to UK on St.Patrick's day. I told them: there is only one place where we can get perfect room for even more perfect prices, especially on the St.Patrick's day. And it was acutally so!! The rooms are still so cute and funny, but allways clean and perfectly suitable for the purpose - take a little rest when you come to stay and enjoy London for paarty weekend on St.Patrick's day.

I was in London twice and both time I slept in Earls Court! It looks like for me, that this will be my favourite hotel in Zone 1 for trips to London!!

Miso

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for review of the hotel. We are glad that our concept of `Simple comfort, great value` satisfied your needs as a traveller and visitor in London. We can see that you took advantage of our great location just minutes away from shopping amenities, tube station and numerous dining locations.

Once again thank you for your excellent review. Myself and my team will be happy to welcome you in the hotel whenever you visit London again.

Been to easyHotel London Earls Court? Share your experiences!