“Nice hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of easyHotel London Earls Court

We can't find prices for this hotel
Prices are for rooms, adults
Ranked #550 of 1,054 Hotels in London
Cairo, Egypt
“Nice hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

I stayed in easyhotel earls court in December 2012 with my friend. We stayed there for 9 nights in a small room no window. the location of the hotel is perfect it's close to earls court tube station, many bars, shops and supermarkets around. The hotel is clean, staff are helpful and friendly. The only problem was the tiny size of the rooms after shopping, there was no space left in the room to even stand :) also as girls it was another problem to get dressed no space to move! I would definitely stay in this hotel once more but for short visits with no plans for shopping, also I would recommend if you are two, each stays in one small room otherwise share the twin or family room.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Manager_EC, General Manager at easyHotel London Earls Court, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. Myself and my team are happy to read that you found our hotel to be friendly in service and located conveniently for your travel needs.

As you have rightly noticed, we have various types of rooms available, depending on individual needs of the traveller. Feel free to check all information and pictures on our main website or simply contact hotel directly for further questions.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I had stayed here before, about 6 weeks previously. I was in London seeing some old friends and needed a place to crash after a late night out, with an early start planned for the next day. The easyhotel fitted that scenario just fine.

Fast forward to this weekend and I booked the easyhotel again at short notice. It was the cheapest available accommodation (compared to laterooms) and was ideally located close to the Notting Hill area, where my partner and I were seeing friends.

I had warned her it was small. I do not think she appreciated just how small though. She found it to be claustrophobic from the moment we arrived. If you have an issue with contained spaces, then this is not the hotel for you.

The charges are commented on in many other reviews here and I have no problem with those as they are advertised up front and it is the 'easy' brand's way to charge for the extras. The internet charge of £5 for 24 hours is not actually that bad either, but if you want it for free, then head to the McDonalds restaurant just down from the tube station, as that is what everyone else seems to do!

As mentioned previously, last time I stayed here, I left early (about 7am). This time we were under no such constraints. Check out is by 10am so an alarm was set for 9am. The other guests in the hotel decided to make this idea superfluous though. From 7.30am they were leaving their rooms, banging doors, talking loudly and really not having any care for those who may still be slumbering. Since the walls are very very thin, you hear everything and unless you have earplugs, then you will be woken. Do not stay here for a relaxing weekend lay in!

Overall it is cheap hotel accommodation but do not expect a relaxing experience. It is functional, a bed and a shower, nothing more nothing less. If you want peace and quiet and the finer hotel experience, then pay extra and go elsewhere.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback.

As mentioned on our website, the concept of the hotel is “simple comfort, great value” what you precisely pointed out. Extra services such as TV remote or Wi-Fi access can be purchased at reception at any point as our front desk team is happy to help you 24 hours a day.
In regards to the room sizes, we offer several different sizes of rooms, and their full description can be found on our website when making the booking.

We are glad to read that you have enjoyed our convenient location with easy access to tube station, bars, restaurants and shopping facilities.
We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to London.

Funchal, Portugal
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Great value for money.
A Tesco at 3 minutes walk.
Easy access to a commercial place (high kensinton street).
Easy access to the Royal Albert Hall.
Easy access to the Natural and science museum's.
Easy access to the tube (earls court).

The rooms are rasonable.
The staff is great and they will make you feel like home, very friendly, and smiling faces.

I loved it !

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for such a fantastic and honest review on trip advisor. We are really happy to read that you have enjoyed staying with us and that our hotel lived up to your needs and expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to London.

Cologne, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

My friends from decided to make a trip to UK on St.Patrick's day. I told them: there is only one place where we can get perfect room for even more perfect prices, especially on the St.Patrick's day. And it was acutally so!! The rooms are still so cute and funny, but allways clean and perfectly suitable for the purpose - take a little rest when you come to stay and enjoy London for paarty weekend on St.Patrick's day.

I was in London twice and both time I slept in Earls Court! It looks like for me, that this will be my favourite hotel in Zone 1 for trips to London!!

Miso

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for review of the hotel. We are glad that our concept of `Simple comfort, great value` satisfied your needs as a traveller and visitor in London. We can see that you took advantage of our great location just minutes away from shopping amenities, tube station and numerous dining locations.

Once again thank you for your excellent review. Myself and my team will be happy to welcome you in the hotel whenever you visit London again.

Kent
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Location was good but for the rest it was not. Luckily I had booked one of the larger rooms with a window (apparently the only window in the hotel that opened) because my daughter decided to stay with me one night. But, it was still small. A shower that had to be squeezed into and very orange. No tv without paying a fortune, no kettle and rules that you mustn't have your own. The room was on the 3rd floor at the far end of this rabbit warren hotel and no lift. Ok it was cheap but next time I will pay more for a better hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking time to write your review on Trip Advisor. We always aim to be completely transparent and honest about all of our service and product offerings. We have detailed pictures, descriptions and sizes of all our room types on our main central website.

Our main aim is to provide customers with services they require and to enable them to design their own stay. The prices of all possible ad-ons such as remote control or Wi-Fi are on our main website and our friendly staff is able to give you information about charges at any point of your stay.

We are glad to that you have enjoyed the location of the hotel and hoping that you will give us a second chance on your next visit to London.
Hindhead, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

I have stayed here a few of times in past months as it's convenient for work and sometimes almost as cheap as commuting by train.

However, this hotel redefines 'basic'. A bed and a shower/toilet and nothing else. No other furniture - not even a wardrobe.

Everything is an extra: there is a TV in the room but to use it requires a remote control which one can 'rent' from reception for £5 a day. Similarly, there is wi-fi available, again at a cost of £5 a day, likewise a hair-dryer.

One one occasion I booked three consecutive nights here. After, 2 nights, the waste-basket was full and there was no toilet roll. When I queried the fact that the room hadn't been serviced, I was shown the pricing menu where the cost of servicing the room was shown to me. I think it was £20 but it may have been only £10.

All-in-all, the 'hotel' is conveniently located for the EasyBus stop nearby and the rooms are clean. However, when adding up the cost of remote control, wi-fi, etc, one can generally find a hotel with breakfast elsewhere for the same money.

I'm being slightly generous giving this a 3 star rating. It's really 2.5

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Manager_EC, General Manager at easyHotel London Earls Court, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor.

The whole concept of easyHotel was designed to provide best value at affordable prices in key locations. We offer full and honest room descriptions, sizes and pictures on our main booking website, where guests are free to reserve rooms that suit their individual needs and requirements. Moreover, the full description of the hotel and offered facilities as well as possible add-ons such as Wi-Fi, luggage storage and TV are mentioned on our main web site. Our main aim is for customers to design their own stay, whether they need early check-in or any other add-on to tailor their stay to be as convenient and pleasant as possible.

We regret that you were misinformed and apologize for the inconvenience. We offer room cleaning for £10 for the guests who require it, however if you just need to empty the bin or restock on toilet roll our housekeeping team is happy to do it for you.

We are happy that you have enjoyed our convenient location and we hope that we can welcome you in easyHotel in a near future.

newcastle upon tyne
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

Check in was quick and easy,i requested a room at the rear of the hotel, as the traffic noise at the front disturbs me, as im a light sleeper,room was changed the following day as soon as the room at rear became vacant,staff were fantastic,and nothing was to much trouble for them,ive stayed at this hotel several times in the past with my 12yr old daughter..It is situated in a fantastic location, Kensington is a five min bus ride away,Knightsbridge is just a 10 min bus ride away,plenty of shops and places to eat nearby..it is a great hotel for people on a tight budget,i would highly reccomend this hotel..i stayed in a accessible room for 6 nights...i will be returning in the very near future

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dear guest,

Thank you for such a positive and honest review.

I am happy that, having chosen easyHotel London Earl's Court on several occasions on your trip to London, you have found it enjoyable and suitable for your requirements. I am also pleased to see that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to easyHotel London Earls Court? Share your experiences!