“Great value and location.... When in London” 5 of 5 stars
Review of easyHotel London Earls Court

We can't find prices for this hotel
easyHotel London Earls Court
You added easyHotel London Earls Court to your Saves list
42 - 48 West Cromwell Road | Earl's Court, London SW5 9QL, England   |
Ranked #573 of 1,066 Hotels in London
“Great value and location.... When in London”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

I stayed here in late June.... Great location, fantastic price (given it's London)... Close to amazing ammenities.... I've stayed at easyHotel elsewhere and guests have to be prepared for the basics.... I was happy to pay 1/8 of the price of a conventional hotel.... I'm from Canada and a grubby roadside hotel would more expensive, dirtier, and more remote than this nice place.... Great job easyHotel! (ps - wish you had locations in Canada)....

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Manager_EC, General Manager at easyHotel London Earls Court, responded to this review, October 8, 2012
Dear guest,

Thank you for your review. Myself and my team are extremely proud to read that you have enjoyed our hotel, our location and our services.

We hope to see you again when you are in London next!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
  • Polish first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

I checked in after midnight and was met with a friendly very helpful staff member. Check in was quick and effortless. I booked online and the only available room was without a window. Not an issue because the room is airy and comfortable. It's not damp and stuffy or dated. Yes the room is small, but its really clean and kept. I stayed at Royal National on my first day in London if only I had checked out easyHotel first. It's cheaper, cleaner and less crowded. It does NOT have a hostel feel... Awesome.

I chose to have tv at a cost of cause- and this did not work on my first night, because it was late I could not be bothered to go back to reception. I was however moved to another room the next day after I informed the reception desk.
The only negative is that the wifi keeps disconnecting, so save yourself the trouble if you can and get a coffee at Starbucks and then check in to let people know your safe via Facebook of cause.

Dear guest,

Thank you for your excellent review on Trip Advisor. Your title clearly specifies our motto. Value for money is exactly what we aim to achieve, without compromising in the most important things - cleanliness, comfort and excellent service.

Let me apologise for the inconvenience you have experienced with a TV system, this does, unfortunately, happen from time to time. But I am happy to see that our reception team have solved it to your satisfaction.

Let me also apologise for the issue you seem to have had with your BitBuzz WiFi connection. We have found this service to be extremely reliable ever since we started using them. We also have exclusive 24 hour dedicated support line which solves most of the connectivity issues within first 10 minutes. Should you stay with us again and problem persists, please let our friendly reception team know straight away.

Once again, we thank you for your review and we are hoping to see you again in the very near future.

Oslo, Norway
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

As budget hotels go, this one is by far the worst I've stayed in.
Coming from the Nitenite in Birmingham I was really disappointed by the standard here. Although the room was bigger and had a window it felt really old and dirty. It might have been clean, but when a floor is 30 years old it will NEVER look clean, whatever you do to it.
The window was dirty, foggy and wouldn't open. This wouldn't bother me if the AC had worked fine, but naturally it didn't. I resorted to switching the bathroom fan on to get some air circulation. The one towel I got also had a long, black hair on it. Super expensive Wi-Fi and poor sound insulation made it no better.
After two days here I moved to easyHotel Old Street/Barbican, which was way better than this one on all accounts!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

You get what you pay for here - it's small and basic but clean, comfortable and functional. The main problem is the noise! Bring bomb proof earplugs and an eye mask. I was in room 1 and it should be avoided at all costs as it is right underneath the reception. The first night I was there I couldn't sleep because of the banging about going one floor above - even with ear plugs.

Everything is extra so bring your own soap and hair dryer. There is wifi, for a reasonable charge but TV is extra.

Unsurprisingly there are few facilities - a vending machine in reception and that's it but you're 10 minutes walk from Earl's Court tube station where there are a range of shops that can supply everything that you can't get from the hotel.

I got what I paid for but you have to question the values of a hotel chain that charges extra for a window!

Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Dear guest,

Thank you for your review. Myself and my team really appreciate all of the comments.

First of all, let me apologise for any inconvenience caused by noises above your room. Normally, our reception is extremely quiet during night hours. In cases like this, we aim to keep our customers satisfied, and change their rooms whenever it is possible - you simply need to speak to our friendly reception team.

It also worries me to see that you have had a comment about the soap. As per our brand standard, shower gel is provided in all rooms, at no extra cost, same as set of towels. Should you run out of shower gel, just notify our reception team and it will be provided straight away at no extra cost.

We hope we will be able to restore your faith in our hotel and services during your future stays in Central London.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

Just stayed here two nights for an expo at earl's court. After reading some reviews expected a room where two people wouldn't fit. Arrived and was highly surprised, the place was clean, had hot water and comfy bed, there was plenty of space. Paid £90 for two nights, bargain of the century as it was 5 minutes away from expo and 10 from a cinema. Only thing I didn't like was the loud cleaners outside the door at 8am, but guess it's better than setting an alarm. Overall would definitely return next year. Going to London again end of October but in Victoria dock, wish you had a place close to there.

• Stayed September 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. Myself and my team are happy to read that our hotel has met your expectations and was located conveniently for the purpose of your visit.

I would also like to apologise for the inconvenience that was caused by noise housekeeping staff in the morning. I will certainly bring this issue up in our next full staff meeting.

Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at the easyHotel London Earl's Court. As other reviews have stated, it's offering is clearly stated on its website, so you should know what to expect when arriving. There's also videos on YouTube showing what you get for the price. The room was very clean (major plus) and it was relatively quiet at night. The bed was just okay in regards to comfort, but was fine for a few nights. The en-suite bathroom was tiny, but a great addition given the price of the room. The location was excellent in a posh neighborhood, with plenty of food and drink choices in the area, as well as tube access across the city. For the price, hostels are really the only other choice, and I chose this because I knew it would be clean, safe and well run - I was not disappointed.

Overall, our stay was excellent, and I will use the easyHotel brand in my future travels to England.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. We are happy to read that you have found our hotel to meet your expectations. I am slightly concerned about your comments about the comfort of your bed. We use top brand of mattresses, same as almost all high-end hotel chains, and we consistently receive very positive feedback in regards to bed comfort. Please contact us directly with more details about your stay so we could check for any issues in that particular room.

Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

We needed a place to crash in London on a Saturday night as we were heading down for one night to meet friends. We didn't want to spend the earth for somewhere to rest our heads for a few hours so this seemed like the perfect option. The room was small (as it says on the website), it had no window (as it says on the website) and you have to pay for any extras (as it says on the website) but for somewhere clean, comfortable and friendly, you won't find a cheaper place. Plus they had sherbert lemons on the front desk...bonus! It was perfect for what we wanted.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. We are happy to read that you have found our hotel exactly as it was described on our website. We aim to be completely honest and transparent about our offering as well as our facilities.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Been to easyHotel London Earls Court? Share your experiences!