“2 Hour Cocktails” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Taj 51 Buckingham Gate Suites and Residences

You added Taj 51 Buckingham Gate Suites and Residences to your Saves list
Taj 51 Buckingham Gate Suites and Residences
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   51 Buckingham Gate, London SW1E 6AF, England (Westminster)   |
Offers & Announcements
Royal Gold Experience
Ranked #7 of 1,052 Hotels in London
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
“2 Hour Cocktails”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

Stayed for one night great place to view Londaon. Booked a 1 room apartment finished up with 2 amazing showers and bathroom. Great comfy bed and superb breackfeast with fantastic staff.

Join in the free drinks in the evening at the libery it just keeps coing walked in at 6:30 by eight I was ut great spirts.

Made to feel very welcome and even booking out was a pleasure.

well done to all the staff will be booking again.

Booked with Trael Repblic good saving.

Room Tip: Dont miss out on the cocktail hour :)
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
James S, Manager at Taj 51 Buckingham Gate Suites and Residences, responded to this review, August 26, 2014
Thank you for adding your recent stay with us on Tripadvisor. I it always very pleasing to received such amazing feedback.

I especially wish to thank you for highlighting the outstanding service you received throughout your stay. I know our team will be thrilled to read your comments.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Araceli Ruis - Perez - Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (150)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

I don't think I have ever stayed at a Hotel with a more attentive, pleasant and service minded staff. The facility is extremely well maintained with very large rooms, very comfortable beds and luxury appointments befitting hotels with a much higher rate. The location is superb for the tourist but near an Underground stop making everything in London accessible. But truly - from registration - to room care and cleaning - to the concierge - everyone was friendly, helpful and attentive to our every need. If you are going to be in London.... STAY HERE!!

Room Tip: The suite was incredibly large - and well worth the price. VERY well appointed.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your amazing review of your recent stay at 51Buckingham Gate.

It is fantastic to read that you had a wonderful stay with us and found the staff to be courteous and helpful, and that you enjoyed the facilities of your suite and our location. It is always wonderful to hear such positive feedback, which serves as a great motivator to my team. It shows them that their passion and efforts to provide exceptional service are appreciated by those who receive it.

I sincerely hope to have the opportunity to personally welcome you back to 51 Buckingham Gate in the not too distant future.

Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

It was a extremely fantastic, just to have sometime with family I went to Taj by name in India means crown and it really keep it's name as it's brand everything good super good. All the people from check in to check out all are so humble that made my family so happy that we want to go back to the hotel again by September. That's it I want to say nothing else.

• Stayed July 2014
I was delighted to read your recent review of your stay with us and I am delighted you and your family enjoyed your stay.

We like to make you feel we are your home away from home.
I hope I have the pleasure to meet you when you are next staying with us.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

we stayed at the 51 buckingham gate suites for 20 nights we are a family with 2 kids it was the best stay for ous in london we were at home the staff is the best we have seen in london the rooms are like home 2 bedroom 2 bath kitchen washing mascine fridge 3 tvs in the room dvd player free wifi free dvdd to watch the lounge was fantastic breakfast was like the whole day meal the drinks were a free flowing bar with food in the evenings super the staff there really wanted you to eat well let you know where what to do in london the concierge alex wonderful helpful at the front desk mr joy and mr mohit like friends every one was just great the housekeeping was very good daily fruits chocolates water free coke fanta popcorn for our kids rooms are huge beautiful clean with zircon and heating the taj groups best hotel thank you all we shall remember our time forever till we return for more the restaurants are great the bar is great the indian food is lovely the spa outstanding any play tickets you need they can get it the same day you need a car its there smiles all the way when we left we felt bad to say goodbye

Room Tip: if in london you must stay at the taj hotel i travel 20 times a year allover the world for business...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write you fabulous review of your recent stay at Taj 51Buckingham Gate. It was very pleasing to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your suite and our location.
I will speak to my team and advise them about anticipating our guest needs but I am pleased this did not have an adverse effect on your stay.
I hope I have the opportunity of welcoming you back persoanlly.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

We were extremely impressed by the comfort and size of the rooms as well as the exceptional level of service by all members of the staff. The concierge(s) were wonderful and seemed to genuinely want to help. We stayed for six nights and while we hardly used the kitchen or laundry machine, the space was wonderful. We were right overlooking the courtyard and were worried it would be noisy but the bedroom was located on the back of the suite and was nice, comfortable, dark and quiet.

If I had to give suggestions for improvement it would be that sometimes it took a little while to get in and out of the hotel because the staff, although trying to be friendly, would engage in lengthy conversations that were difficult to end, hello, good-bye, can I help you and a friendly smile are all I wanted/needed.

The area is very conveniently and centrally located to other areas but there are very few restaurants in the immediate vicinity. We were still able to walk or take the tube anywhere quite easily.

I will definitely stay again and would highly recommend this fabulous hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
I hope I have the opportunity of welcoming you back persoanlly.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Nothing I can add to all the fantastic reviews that have already been said. Everyone in the staff was exceptional at making our stay here brilliant. The rooms are first class, clean and well maintained. Well worth 5***** I would give it more if I could!!!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
I was delighted to read your recent review of your stay at Taj 51 Buckingham Gate.
It is fantastic to read that you had a wonderful stay at the Hotel and found the staff to be courteous and helpful. It is always wonderful to hear such positive feedback, which serves as a great motivator to my team. It shows them that their passion and efforts to provide exceptional service are appreciated by those who receive it.

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Superb location in the centre of London. Walking distance from most centre of town destinations. Well connected by tube. Comfortable rooms, courteous staff, efficient service and delicious food. Stayed here 4 times and never been disappointed. In one word: Perfect.

Stayed June 2014
Thank you sincerely for your super review. We are delighted to continue to welcome you to Taj 51 Buckingham Gate and greatly appreciate your writing.

I especially wish to thank you for highlighting the outstanding service, and food you received throughout your stay. I know our team will be thrilled to read your comments.

Araceli Ruis-Perez - Hotel Manager

Been to Taj 51 Buckingham Gate Suites and Residences? Share your experiences!