stayed for two nights for work. great location round the corner from the palace. hotel located in a secluded courtyard so nice and quiet. the room we had was a standard suite which was very comfy and large for london. great bed, kitchen area and bathroom. best thing was the amazing service. staff were fantastic especially the ladies who served breakfast and the complimentary drinks on an evening. the complimentary drinks and canapes were a really nice touch and helped start the evening in a nice relaxed way.
overall, probably in the top three places i have stayed ever, mainly due to the service and relaxed atmosphere. isn't cheap at about £300 a night but when you consider a novotel is 200, it is decent value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Taj 51 Buckingham Gate Suites and Residences is located in the heart of Westminster in Central London, minutes from Buckingham Palace. It's distinctly designed townhouses - Kings, Minsters and Falconers, have been beautifully restored to their iconic heritage. The 85 luxurious and elegant suites offer the space and exclusivity of a private home with their own separate kitchen and living area. Make the most of the premier Golden Keys Concierge services, tailored treatments at the Wellness Centre and a host of on-site dining options including Quilon, the signature Michelin star Indian South West coastal cuisine restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, LondonMarketing.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Taj 51 Buckingham Gate Suites and Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 51 Buckingham Gate, Taj Suites And Residences Hotel London
- Taj 51 Buckingham Gate Suites And Residences London, England