stayed for two nights for work. great location round the corner from the palace. hotel located in a secluded courtyard so nice and quiet. the room we had was a standard suite which was very comfy and large for london. great bed, kitchen area and bathroom. best thing was the amazing service. staff were fantastic especially the ladies who served breakfast and the complimentary drinks on an evening. the complimentary drinks and canapes were a really nice touch and helped start the evening in a nice relaxed way.
overall, probably in the top three places i have stayed ever, mainly due to the service and relaxed atmosphere. isn't cheap at about £300 a night but when you consider a novotel is 200, it is decent value.
- Also Known As:
- 51 Buckingham Gate, Taj Suites And Residences Hotel London
- 51 Buckingham Gate, Taj Suites And Residences Hotel
- 51 Buckingham Gate, Taj Suites And Residences London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 51 Buckingham Gate, Taj Suites & Residences is a unique five star hotel located in the heart of Westminster offering privacy with ultimate luxury in its wonderfully spacious suites. Combing the best of contemporary design and comfort.Stunning and spacious suites, award winning private courtyard, attentive butlers, an indulgent spa and the Michelin starred Quilon, where head chef Sriram Aylur serves light but authentic Indian coastal cuisine; makes 51 an ideal haven away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Agoda, Amex, Olotels, Otel, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your 51 Buckingham Gate, Taj Suites and Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.