“No responses no bay pole but took my money December 2012” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Laura Ashley

Laura Ashley
256-258 Regent St., W1, London, England (Soho)
020/7437-9760
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #374 of 538 Shopping in London
London
“No responses no bay pole but took my money December 2012”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Laura Ashley are a disgrace, lyndhurst sofa is saggy and cushions have collapsed despite following instructions to maintain. Pole I had to have specifically made for bay window paid for last Dec, over £1k, still waiting, lost order, cancelled order, reinstated order and now ten months later they no longer have any of the measurements taken last year. Curtains still in boxes, have written to complain, emailed to complain and called numerous times and they don't even respond despite threatening legal. PlEASE don't shop at LAURA ASHLEY, if they go bankrupt they will be doing hardworking people a favour in saving money and extreme disappointment. If shops could be regulated they should come with a severe stress warning HAZARDOUS!

Visited October 2012

wimbledon
“Money was taken from account immediately after ordering 3 rolls of wallpaper online”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I placed an order on sunday 4th August 2013. Money was taken immediately out of my bank. Today 9th August I have had to call customer service by phone as I sent 2 emails and they did not answer. The calls cost 10p per minute. I was hanging on the phone for 10 minutes by an answer phone telling me there were 7 calls in front of me. . I asked them why they have not answered my emails re our order. She said they will only contact us when your goods are despatched. I asked when we could receive them they said middle of next week. I said I want to cancel the order and have monies returned immediately to my bank. The lady said as the delivery is close (middle of next week, I don't think so) she could cancel the order a bad they couldn't give me my money back. I advise anybody not to use Laura Ashley as they take your money and then they are not interested to what has happened to your order. 0/10 I would score them.

Visited August 2013
“Not correct?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

I was looking for this store.But I couldn't get to.Is this the information of location correct.I couldn't find here in the HP.

emsworth
“richmond settee-DONT BUY IT”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

the seat pads have collapsed where I put my bum -only had the settee for 3 months-I paid £650 and they have told me to get lost-I am really angry.........grrrr. customer service dire-purchased in Chichester-nowhere else to write complaint in public-well, if there is i cant find it

Visited September 2012
Hertford, United Kingdom
“Laura Ashley - Shambles”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

Website = order by 28th October and receive before Christmas - we bought £2000 of goods on 28th Oct given 21st December on paperwork for delivery. Six weeks later delivery date changed to 11th Jan! Store tells me to speak to delivery team, delivery team tells me to speak to customer services, customer services tell me to speak to store. 25 minute wait to speak to customer services, told all about protocol, process and procedure. 24hrs to speak to a manager!

Visited October 2012