We stayed at the Riverbank during Christmas week and were impressed with the decor of this hotel. The rooms were very clean and the maids did a great job everyday.
We upgraded to a bigger bed, however, the room was still small. I was very concerned about previous reviews which indicated that Vauxhall Tube Station was a good 15 minute walk. This is true, however, there is a bus stop just outside the front of the hotel which takes you right to the Tube station....I could not believe no one else mentioned this. It was so easy. Take the 77 or the 344 bus and when you are coming back to the hotel...get off at Vauxhall and walk to Bus Stop "J", and the bus will drop you off right in front of the hotel.
The breakfast was decent....not really worth 25 extra pounds per night....it would probably be cheaper to buy it separately.
Internet is not free....do not get the in room internet, the keyboard is horrible and very hard to navigate and get anything productive done. The business center charges 4.95 pounds per hour to use their computers.
If we ever go back to London, I would stay at this hotel again. The service was good. Rooms were clean. At night, it was quiet. It is appropriate for families as well.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Riverbank London Hotel London
- Park Plaza Riverbank London Hotel
- Riverbank Park Plaza
- Riverbank Plaza Hotel
- Riverbank Plaza
- Park Plaza Riverbank
- Park Plaza London
- London Park Plaza
- Riverbank Park Plaza London
- Park Plaza Riverbank London England
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Otel, Priceline, getaroom.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Park Plaza Riverbank London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.