We my partner and I arrived on the 6th August for five days and were treated with the upmost respect by all staff. Our room was at the right side and we could see the river. We did not have any noise at all. Room was on the 3rd floor,big and very clean.
On the Thursday the terriorist threat happened and the Conceirge Joe and his staff were excellent. Well done Guys. They pulled out all stops to help as I was flying to Vienna next morning and not sure if I had a plane. We were able to leave luggage also with Joe and his Staff.
But on the return trip two weeks later the office front staff were so stressed and not experienced that it made it so hard to get back in. Far too many people trying to book in and they were rude to staff. Our room was not ready and we had two nights in two separate tickets. They the office staff made a mess of the booking, which really made it not nice.
Meals were excellent and the breakfasts were great.
We would stay there again and found it was easy to catch a train or bus as we liked to walk so 10 minutes did not worry us.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Riverbank London Hotel
- Park Plaza Riverbank London Hotel London
- Riverbank Park Plaza
- Riverbank Plaza Hotel
- Riverbank Plaza
- Park Plaza Riverbank
- Park Plaza London
- London Park Plaza
- Riverbank Park Plaza London
- Park Plaza Riverbank London England
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Park Plaza Hotels, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Park Plaza Riverbank London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.