I've stayed here three or four times and it's 'OK'. Rooms are clean and tidy, shiny bathrooms etc, all very well presented. One of those places with an enormous lobby and a row of smart, smiling people ready to relieve you of the best part of £200 - and not necessarily including breakfast ! I can't fault it for cleanliness and quality. It's just soulless but certainly not alone in that sense.
I used to travel a lot in the USA and this hotel is typical of the large city centre four star places you get over there, a row of check in desk, a chap standing around at another desk called a 'bell' something or other, an expensive restaurant, a bar which couldn't be further from being a 'pub' if it tried - no hanging around the bar for a 'pint of best' ! And be prepared to pay top whack for drinks - plus the percentage they add on for bringing it all of five yards to you.
You could be anywhere in the world as these sort of places all tend to be pretty much the same. I guess they cater for a certain type of international traveller but I prefer to stay in a more typical British inn;the sort of places the locals would go to. You won't find any locals in this place, they'll be down the road in the pub !
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Riverbank London Hotel London
- Park Plaza Riverbank London Hotel
- Riverbank Park Plaza
- Riverbank Plaza Hotel
- Riverbank Plaza
- Park Plaza Riverbank
- Park Plaza London
- London Park Plaza
- Riverbank Park Plaza London
- Park Plaza Riverbank London England
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Otel, Priceline, getaroom.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Park Plaza Riverbank London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.