We booked a room via Lastminute and got a really good rate for an Executive Room.
The room was more than we expected with lovely bathroom, plenty of wardrobe space, very comfy bed, flat screen TV and a lot of space generally.
We've stayed at both of the other Park Plaza's (which are about 20 mins walk away), and prefer this hotel although you are therefore 20 mins further away from the London Eye for example.
Breakfast was busy but supplied a good selection of food all served in a basement room with no windows which is kind of strange; mostly English breakfast choices but a wide selection of pastries also.
Our room was sideways on to the river so we could just about see the Thames but there are riverfront rooms if you want them.
Reception staff were excellent: very friendly and went out of their way to make us feel welcome and offered an efficient check out service.
We would recommend this hotel but be aware you are a little way out of central London and it will involve either walking or tube travel to get to the centre. Not a big deal but it's not very near to the tube.
We really enjoyed our stay and would probably stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Riverbank London Hotel
- Park Plaza Riverbank London Hotel London
- Riverbank Park Plaza
- Riverbank Plaza Hotel
- Riverbank Plaza
- Park Plaza Riverbank
- Park Plaza London
- London Park Plaza
- Riverbank Park Plaza London
- Park Plaza Riverbank London England
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Park Plaza Hotels, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Park Plaza Riverbank London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.