We live in Sussex and had booked in for one night at the Park Plaza Riverside Executive Room with river view and breakfast. It was a poor experience with equally poor customer service.
1. Despite booking a river view we were given an inside room with no view.
2. We asked to change rooms, but customer service did not come back to us at all.
3. The room was dark and noisy, as the lift was very noisy and we could hear all 4 lifts clearly whenever they moved floors. This kept us awake al night.
4. Breakfast was equally poor. We waited 15 minute to be seated and there was very limited food and the food was not good quality. When we had a table we waited 20 minutes for tea, despite asking two waitresses. There was no fruit juice glasses and there were no plates for the hot food for 15 minutes.
5. The manager called us when we complained for a third time. He was clearly not interested and made us feel as if we were bothering him. He made a vague non-specific promise of a better room for a future visit. I said we would not be going back to a park plaza hotel.
6. We were with good friends from the USA, and we were embarrassed taking them with us to this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Riverbank London Hotel London
- Park Plaza Riverbank London Hotel
- Riverbank Park Plaza
- Riverbank Plaza Hotel
- Riverbank Plaza
- Park Plaza Riverbank
- Park Plaza London
- London Park Plaza
- Riverbank Park Plaza London
- Park Plaza Riverbank London England
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, HotelsClick, EasyToBook, Otel, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Park Plaza Riverbank London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.