Room is a strange layout. After using the toilet you have to walk to the shower room to wash your hands.
My room was on top of a train/DLR stop. Better glazing would be required for a good night's sleep.
Carpet was disgustingly dirty and the room smelt, I complained and they said 'they would inform maintenance'.
Bed was very uncomfortable. It wasn't a type of mattress I have ever slept on before, felt like the foam out of a motorbike seat.
An example of the service is, I ordered room service; Steak and a bottle of beer, they didn't open the beer.
My stay included breakfast. 2 mornings tea was offered, 3 mornings it wasn't.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel London Greenwich is a 4 star hotel in the heart of historic Greenwich, southeast London. Holiday makers are just 5 min walk from the National Maritime Museum and Royal Observatory and can explore the city with train and DLR station opposite the hotel. Business guests are just 12 min from the Canary Wharf financial district and enjoy the convenience of WiFi . Relax in our Elements Restaurant, L'attitude Bar and leisure suite. Limited pay parking on site operating on a first come first parked basis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, ACCOR, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Novotel London Greenwich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London Greenwich Hotel London
- Accor London Greenwich
- London Novotel
- Novotel Greenwich
- Novotel London Greenwich England