Stuck in London overnight, this was the cheapest thing going - but still very pricey. I'm quite unable to articulate the horror the memory of this place still creates for me, so I'll stick to facts: the hotel was in fact Topham Hotel some 5 or 6 doors down the street. My room was in the basement, it stunk of sewage. The windows did not lock and the room was accessible from the street. The mattress was thin and springs stuck out. The bed clothes were damaged and ripped in places. In the morning the toilet overflowed and water covered the bathroom floor, stinking like the stench in the room generally. Breakfast was poor and the staff utterly unapologetic for the hideous experience I described to them. I left feeling somehow violated. It should be illegal to sell accommodation this vile.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eaton Square Hotel offers boutique styled contemporary and guest accommodations in central London. Situated in the Belgravia in the heart of central London, the hotel is well located for many of London's top attractions.The Eaton Square Hotel is a perfect choice for both business and leisure travellers to London with excellent transport links to all parts of the great city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Eaton Square Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belgravia Mews Hotel London
- Eaton Square Hotel London, England