“Hearts of London - simply fantastic service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hatton Garden

Hatton Garden
40 Bowling Green Lane | London, London EC1N 8JH, England (Bloomsbury / Holborn)
20 7404 7810
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 470 Shopping in London
Type: Specialty Shops, Shopping
“Hearts of London - simply fantastic service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

I recently had the pleasure of purchasing an engagement ring from Brett Afshar at Hearts of London. I couldn't recommend him highly enough. Brett treated the process as much as an education for me about diamonds as it was about a simple ring purchase. His office/workshop is impressive with numerous certificates on the wall. My fiancée has told me that she couldn't have picked a better ring herself and much of this comes down to Brett. Also, after getting it made slightly too large it was amended in the space of a day - brilliant service. I researched a lot of places around Hatton Garden and Hearts of London seemed to come out top every time - I would certainly recommend them to anyone who is looking to pop the question!

Los Angeles, California
“Hearts of London - Beautiful wedding bands”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

I'm so happy we bought our wedding bands from Brett at Hearts of London - not only did we get wedding bands perfectly set and designed to our exact criteria but with perfect quality and such better value than Tiffany and De Beers. The website is fantastic and gave us confidence before our appointment especially the lookbook which is truly inspirational. Brett was kind enough to give us appointment times to suit our needs. I just wish I didn't have to wait to get married to wear my wedding band!

Visited March 2013
“Hearts of London - perfect.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic service from Brett despite popping in late on a Saturday when all the other shops were closing. He obviously loves his work and is very knowledgeable about his field.

He took plenty of time with us, guiding us through selecting a stone and a setting, and a week later my fiancée can't quite believe how perfect it is on her finger. The whole experience has been really exciting and enjoyable, and we shall return for wedding bands.

Brett's professionalism, warmth and enthusiasm made this a totally hassle free, unforgettably special experience.

London, United Kingdom
“Hearts of London - Thank you Brett!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Brett provided an amazing service with the creation of my engagement ring. We are soooooo happy with the outcome and he made the whole process of designing and helping us understand the grading of diamonds really easy. Perfect service from start to finish, so we are now asking Brett to design our wedding rings. We highly recommend. Thanks again Jenny and Jonny

Visited March 2013
“Unique Rings”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

My fiancé and I visited Unique Rings in Hatton Garden in January to purchase my engagement ring. Mark couldn't have been more helpful, sharing with us all of his knowledge and experience in order to assist our choice! Not once did we feel under pressure, his customer service and attention to detail were impeccable. We can't wait to go back and purchase our wedding rings, which we are especially excited about as we will be able to help make them ourselves!