We stayed at Goodenough Club for one night only. First of all the best thing was that we got an upgrade from a simple room to a suite - given we went there as part of celebrating my birthday it was a lovely present from them :-) As many mentioned before it is an actual college building - feels a bit like being at a dorm, but in a luxurious one. The suite we were staying in was amazing, very clean and spacious. Wonderful view of the private park belonging to Goodenough Club just across the street. Breakfast is served in a different building (1 minute walk) - great choice and nice food. Very convenient location, easy access to many popular places of London and tube lines.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Goodenough Club provides a home from home for visiting academics and those in related professions from all over the world. It occupies 5 fully refurbished Georgian townhouses and a mews which overlook our beautiful Mecklenburgh Sq Gardens, 2 acres of private gardens with tennis court and BBQ area, in the heart of Bloomsbury and a 10 minute walk from the Eurostar at St Pancras. Guests are welcome to join the thriving academic community that has been home to international post graduate students for over 75 years and to attend the talks, lecutres and concerts which take place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Goodenough Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goodenough Club Hotel London
- Goodenough Hotel London
- Goodenough Club London, England