We spent a couple of nights here while in London. Location is excellent, very central and situated in a tranquil, and pretty area. Our room was incredibly large with a flat screen tv and lots of channels, and tea and coffee facilities which were all well received. But the furnishings are basic, and the bathroom, while clean, was very basic. There was no shower curtain in the bath, so it made for a wet floor when showering. Breakfast is in a separate building, in the actual college, which is novel, and added to the uniqueness of this place. Excellent selection for breakfast. Good value overall, especially given the location, but it’s not 4 star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Goodenough Club provides a home from home for visiting academics and those in related professions from all over the world. It occupies 5 fully refurbished Georgian townhouses and a mews which overlook our beautiful Mecklenburgh Sq Gardens, 2 acres of private gardens with tennis court and BBQ area, in the heart of Bloomsbury and a 10 minute walk from the Eurostar at St Pancras. Guests are welcome to join the thriving academic community that has been home to international post graduate students for over 75 years and to attend the talks, lecutres and concerts which take place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Goodenough Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goodenough Club Hotel London
- Goodenough Hotel London
- Goodenough Club London, England