Excellent location 10 minute walk from Kings Cross Station, booked a double room but the bathroom was only big enough for two Hobbitts, the room was nice but bed and pillow rock hard, also very hot at night, no air conditioning or any fans. Breakfast terrible, its taken across the road, very poor selection, breakfast is served from 8 to 12 on Sunday but at 9 we were informed by the unhelpfull waitress that there were no more eggs avaliable of any description, wouldn't stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Goodenough Club Hotel London
- Goodenough Club Hotel
- Goodenough Hotel London
- Goodenough Club London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Goodenough Club provides a home from home for visiting academics and those in related professions from all over the world. It occupies 5 fully refurbished Georgian townhouses and a mews which overlook our beautiful Mecklenburgh Sq Gardens, 2 acres of private gardens with tennis court and BBQ area, in the heart of Bloomsbury and a 10 minute walk from the Eurostar at St Pancras. Guests are welcome to join the thriving academic community that has been home to international post graduate students for over 75 years and to attend the talks, lecutres and concerts which take place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Goodenough Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.