Just returned from 4nights stay at Elysee hotel. We stayed at room 12B (second floor).
- location (5 min. walk to tube Lancaster Gate and to buses), the street has also pubs, restaurants, small shops, ....
- walk distance to the center (e.g. Oxford street 30min) or to Nothing hill station for the market (20min)
- clean room and renovated bathroom (good size)
- daily housekeeping
- hot water and well working central heating
- breakfast (basic, but for few days definitely good)
- free wifi in the room (but sometimes the signal was quiet low, specially in the morning)
- small room (we had problem to store our baggage, and not even opening it)
buy Oyster card (5 GBP returnable deposit, pay as you go) at arrival to the station and save money and time for traveling (valid for tubes, buses, rails, ...)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Elysee Hotel is superbly located in Central London's Hyde Park area, an ideal base from which to explore the capital. Privately-owned and recently renovated to the highest standards, this 55 room hotel provides guests with excellent value for money. Rooms are modernly-designed with flat screen TV, air conditioning, WiFi, in-room safe, tea and coffee facilities, and€“ all the modern amenities today'€™s travelers rely on. Triple and quad rooms are available for families and small groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, LateRooms, HostelWorld, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Elysee Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elysee Hotel London, England