Once again we needed to stay in a hotel in London and having stayed at Elysee a couple of years or so ago decided to stay there again. We were certainly not disappointed. Improvements since last stay: - free internet throughout the stay and in the entire hotel
- A fully cooked breakfast, eggs, bacon, sausages etc etc.
We went to theatre in the West End which is only a 15 minute Taxi ride and I went for a morning run in Hyde Park which is opposite the hotel. The traditional pub opposite, The Mitre, has been revamped to a good old fashioned English pub.
A good clean hotel with impeccable service in a great location. An excellent value for money rare for a Central London hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Elysee Hotel is superbly located in Central London's Hyde Park area, an ideal base from which to explore the capital. Privately-owned and recently renovated to the highest standards, this 55 room hotel provides guests with excellent value for money. Rooms are modernly-designed with flat screen TV, air conditioning, WiFi, in-room safe, tea and coffee facilities, and€“ all the modern amenities today'€™s travelers rely on. Triple and quad rooms are available for families and small groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Elysee Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elysee Hotel London, England