“Best night & greatest fun I ever had in London” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 1,189 Nightlife in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Gin Journey is an evening soiree around London's finest gin bars. During your night out you will visit a working distillery, learn the history and production methods of gin. Taste 5 different gins and quaff 5 gin cocktails all in the City that is so synonymous with gin. For £60 that's a bargain!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
London, United Kingdom
“Best night & greatest fun I ever had in London”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

This was a fantastic experience. Well organised, excellent value-for-the-price and a remarkable host. A great way to discover hidden gems of bars and meet new and nice people. I do not want to spoil the locations, drinks or surprises, but you can trust me it is definitely a great night out.
Our group was a nice mix of locals, travellers from all parts of the world and people who live in London for a limited time like myself.

Visited May 2014

3 attraction reviews
“Really fun night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

Great knowledge and a well run evening. Lots of fun, would recommend if you like your gin! Very organised route of London and good driver. Good way to see new cool bars

Visited May 2014
New York City, New York
“Best night of my vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

This event was literally the best part of our trip. Leon is an incredible host (skipper) of the #ginjourney. He's knowledgeable, personable, fun, and charismatic. He makes the journey informative and interesting. Taking you to places in London, a foreigner/visitor, would never normally think of going too.

I loved all the drinks, pubs/bars, and company. It was well worth the money and if I'm ever back in London I will be joining the #rumexcursion (Leon, I just thought of that.).

Leon, thank you for the incredible experience. BRING IT TO THE STATES!! :)

London, United Kingdom
“Gin Journey with Shake Rattle and Stir - Super”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

A really enjoyable and informative evening with Leon from Shake, Rattle and Stir and his gin journey. Discovered some new cocktail bars and even a small distillery hidden away in London. Would certainly recommend it to my family and friends. A delightful way to spend an evening, Leon was the perfect house (along with chauffeur) the whole 5 hours just flew buy. Excellent value and well worth it. David

London, United Kingdom
“I thought I didn't like gin..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Of course I didn't espouse this view on the tour but previously I have never considered myself a big fan of gin. I went along with a friend who has always been an admirer and absolutely loved it.
Turns out I don't like rubbish gin.

Whether or not you are a connoisseur this is a great evening out. Leon is an impeccable host and the bars/cocktails are superb.