“Friday night get together Rum and Ting went down well” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1,970 of 18,011 Restaurants in London
London
“Friday night get together Rum and Ting went down well”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

We were a group of 6 and managed to get a table just though as it is very popular. Was so nice to sit out and eat yummy food drinking Rum and Tings on a warm evening. We all enjoyed our meals and the food was piping hot and spicy. Perfect. Would recommend it if you want good food and great drinks. The staff were so busy but got all our orders right, were friendly and the timing was just right. We felt looked after.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

London, United Kingdom
“Very cool!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Great food and loving the party vibe from the staff. The owner Brian clearly takes great pride in the quality of his food and the atmosphere he creates, the result of which is a thoroughly enjoyable experience.

We've had pretty much everything off the menu and the food is incredibly tasty, portions are generous with well balanced flavours and there's always a good kick to bring everything together.

In addition to the quality food another thing that really makes this place stand out is the staff and the atmosphere they help deliver. Brian and his team look like they really enjoy their jobs and will often be pulling out a few moves to the cool (but not too loud and overbearing) tunes whilst efficiently providing fast and friendly service. Brian himself makes a real effort to come and say hi and make you feel as if you're dining in a friends house rather than in a restaurant with strangers.

I genuinely can't recommend this place enough.

Visited April 2014
Surrey
“Great finger licking food!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Great vibe and pleasant people in this small establishment. Big up to the very happy waitress from Isreal. I especially loved the Ginger Beer and the Prawns. I shall return and spread the word about Fish, Wings & Tings. I loved the name of the place so much that I bought the T-Shirt. Lol!!

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Hits the spot everytime!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

I will only have jerk chicken from this place. The portions were consistently large and everytime I try, I can never finish it. Hubby normally clears his plate no problem but that will be his only meal for the day as we always roll out of there feeling full! I attach a picture of my plate for you to make your own judgement. Trust me..the portions were generous!
The large leg of chicken is always juicy and tender and I love that it's spicy. OMG..it is the winter food to have. Served with rice and beans and a side of coleslaw which we always ask for more!
The owner is very friendly and down to earth making the whole atmosphere very chilled out.
I strongly recommend the Cod Fritters for your starters. It's really scrumptious!
Brian-the owner, makes his own sauce and we like them so much, we buy them home. They also do their own ginger beer is fiery and it was a bit too fiery for me lol..
I recommend if you want to try this out that you go early as the place gets filled up really quickly.
Mark my words... this cozy little restaurant will go far.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Poole, United Kingdom
“hot, hot, hot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

3 of us had lunch here, I had the prawn roti and my friends had goat curry and jerk chicken respectively. It was all really tasty and quite poky, the portions were just right. I would definitely eat there again. It is only tiny and has more seating outside than in, which is worth bearing in mind if the weather is bad. Service was very friendly but it did take a while to get the bill.

• Visited December 2013