“A lovely place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sante Massage and Foot Spa

Sante Massage and Foot Spa
29 Whitcomb Street, London WC2H 7EP, England (Trafalgar Square / Embankment)
+(44)2086171014
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #96 of 190 Spas & Wellness in London
“A lovely place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

Went to this place for a foot spa with my girl friend recently. Really enjoy the experience and would definitely recommend.

Visited January 2014

“strongly recommend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

Walked pass the spa after a long day and decided to give it a shot. The place is newly decorated. Friendly and helpful reception, I went for the 30 minutes message and found the price reasonable especially given the central location. Will visit again and recommend to anyone after a stressful day.

London, United Kingdom
“Amazing spa, great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

I have visited the spa on many occasions. I must confess the treatments are superb and therefore I always look forward to my next visit. The facility is excellent and you are welcomed so friendly and warmly. The therapists are very nice and professional, they knew exactly what massage I needed after my consultation. All up it was a fabulous experience and I can't recommended it enough!

Visited November 2013
“Hidden gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

went at friend's recommendation, who works in the nearby office and is one of the frequent visitors. Nice store, professional staff, head and shoulder massage was my pick and very glad with the service, also the store opens till late!

Munich, Germany
“See you again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

I was staying in the Thistle Trafalgar Square for 4 nights in December and saw the Spa was right opposite of the hotel entrance. I walked into the Spa in one afternoon without an scheduled appointment, unsurprisingly, all therapists were booked up until 5pm. The lady in reception kindly offered me a hot drink and booked me for the evening. When I came back I tried the 30 mintues body oil massage and personally I felt the therapist was professional, not being too chatty so that I could remain in half-sleep state and enjoy with full relaxation. The Spa is not like those high-end ones in five star hotels. However, it's clean, cosy with adequate facilities and staffs there are friendly and professional. More importantly their prices are reasonable for such a spa in central london.