First time staying at the Courthouse Hotel.
Arrived late morning so well ahead of earliest checkin time however the receptionist was very friendly and upgraded us to a bigger room, with immediate access. We also requested a couple of hours later checkout on the Sunday and that was granted without any issues
Room was a good size for London and we had a room at the back so protected from the noise on Great Marlborough Street. Only downside and hence not a 5* was some visible signs of damp on the bathroom ceiling
Overall, found the staff very friendly and would certainly stay again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of London’s bustling shopping and theatre district, the Courthouse offers a great location for business and leisure travelers. The Hotel is situated in an old Grade II Listed Magistrates Court, retaining much of its original historical features with a modern twist. While staying with us you can enjoy a meal in Silk restaurant who has been converted from the old Number One court, relax in Sanook Spa or enjoy a cocktail on our roof terrace or in one of the cell in the bar... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Courthouse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Courthouse Doubletree By Hilton Hotel London
- Doubletree Hotel London
- Doubletree Hotel Courthouse
- Courthouse Hotel London, England