Spent a long weekend at the end of May and really enjoyed it. The location can not be bettered, just off Carnaby St & Oxford Circus and not far to Piccadilly & Covent Garden.
The hotel itself was really good, our room was very spacious & fully equiped. The spa is small, but as it isn't claimed to be anything big, then it is more than adequate.
Individual staff service was good (especially at the bar), but the management of the staff should really have been better for such a hotel. Breakfast was good on variety, but cold eggs, beans, bacon etc means I have to say medium on quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of London’s bustling shopping and theatre district, the Courthouse offers a great location for business and leisure travelers. The Hotel is situated in an old Grade II Listed Magistrates Court, retaining much of its original historical features with a modern twist. While staying with us you can enjoy a meal in Silk restaurant who has been converted from the old Number One court, relax in Sanook Spa or enjoy a cocktail on our roof terrace or in one of the cell in the bar... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Courthouse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Courthouse Doubletree By Hilton Hotel London
- Doubletree Hotel London
- Doubletree Hotel Courthouse
- Courthouse Hotel London, England